scales e3+ - Ability to Concentrate
What does this assessment measure?
The ability to concentrate
What is the task?
The test taker is presented with different elements and needs to react to them in a certain way as fast as possible.
Each test is created by an item generator at run-time. This means that the assessment is different for each test taker thereby helping to prevent cheating, which is important when running unsupervised online administrations.
When can it be used?
This test can be used to assess potential and in the early screening stages for roles which require concentration and the accurate management of data or detail such as call centre or service centre staff, data entry, administrative or secretariat-based roles, quality assurance or monitoring roles.
Duration including instructions: 4 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- First-line Managers
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Portuguese (Bras)