scales mt - Multi-tasking Capability
What does this assessment measure?
The ability to multi-task
What is the task ?
The test taker is presented with three different tasks and is required to work through these simultaneously. These tasks include catching a falling ball, focused calculation and focused checking. Immediate feedback is given regarding their answer and the test includes graduated difficulty levels. Each test is created by an item generator at run-time. This means that the assessment is different for each test taker thereby helping to prevent cheating, which is important when running unsupervised online administrations.
When can it be used?
This test can be used to assess potential for roles which involve the straightforward, multiple tasks such as those within a call centre or service centre, or where data entry or check-in is needed or within a secretariat function.
Duration including instructions: 7 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- First-line Managers
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)