scales numerical (consumer) - Numerical Reasoning
What does this assessment measure?
What is the task?
The test taker is presented with complex numerical information in tables and charts from which the test taker needs to draw logical conclusions. The look and feel of the test reflects modern office software.
Each test is created by a databased test generation at run-time. This means that the assessment is different for each test taker thereby helping to prevent cheating, which is important when running unsupervised online administrations.
When can it be used?
This test can support the initial assessment stages of graduate and middle to senior management roles and can help identify potential.
Duration including instructions: 17 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- First-line Managers
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Senior Managers
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Bras)