scales verbal (consumer) - Verbal Reasoning
What does this assessment measure?
The ability to draw logical conclusions from complex verbal information.
What is the task?
The test taker is presented with a range of written information and is required to locate the relevant information, and draw logical conclusions from this to answer the questions. The look and feel of the test reflects common office software.
Each test is created by an item generator at run-time. This means that the assessment is different for each test taker thereby helping to prevent cheating, especially important for unsupervised, online administration.
When can it be used?
This test can be used to assess potential for administrative and commercial roles and can be used as part of the selection of apprentices.
Duration including instructions: 17 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- First-line Managers
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Middle Managers
- Project Managers
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Senior Managers
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Portuguese (Bras)