shapes (basic) - Work-related Behavior
What does this assessment measure?
Identifies work-based personality characteristics
What is the task?
The test taker is presented with 3 statements per page and must allocate up to 6 points across these to reflect the extent to which he or she agrees with each statement. The questionnaire is based on 15 scales, each with 6 items and has been developed using adaptive techniques. This means that statements are presented together based on the responses to earlier items by the test taker.
When can it be used?
The profile from the questionnaire can be used to inform decision-making during selection, promotion or development and the questionnaire has been tailored for specific use within commercial and technical roles and with apprentices, specialist staff and service professionals.
Test time: approximately 10 minutes
- (Post-) Graduates
- Entry Level - commercial
- Entry Level - technical
- Individual Contributors – commercial
- Individual Contributors – technical
- Sales Representatives
- School Leavers (vocational) – commercial
- School Leavers (vocational) – technical
- Service Staff – commercial
- Service Staff – technical
- Specialists / Experts – commercial
- Specialists / Experts – technical
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Chinese (Traditional)