Our TeamBeing part of the cut-e Italy team means working in a fun, collaborative and innovative environment. You will be given the opportunity to work with many of the country's most successful organizations advising on and supporting the delivery of their recruitment, assessment and leadership development strategies.
Join our team in Rome if you are passionate about psychometrics and want to create real added value in businesses!
As an organisational psychology consultant you will:
What your tasks will be
- Consult with new and existing clients on our psychometric solutions in areas of…
- Assessment: pre- and online assessments, interviews, assessment centers
- Development: development centers, coaching
- Tech: systems integration, statistical analysis
- Design: competency frameworks, situational judgement tests, realistic job previews, reports
- Demonstrate our tools to prospective clients
- Adapt our tests and processes to the client’s need
- Deliver training to support the implementation of projects
- Expand your professional networks and skills through participation in research and conferences
What we are looking for
- College degree in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- Ability to understand and analyze quantitative data using the appropriate statistical methods
- Versatility in the use and learning of IT solutions
- Passion for artificial intelligence, machine learning, new technologies etc.
- Some experience in a client-facing role is desirable, but not essential
- Italian native speaker and fluent in English or viceversa
- Flexibility to travel as required
What will help you succeed
- Structured and analytical thinking - and workstyle
- Enjoying working with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of initiative and sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Identification with our team values of support, collaboration and innovation
What we offerOur company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and working with internationally minded people
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- flexible working hours
Please submit your application files in English.
About cut-eFounded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon's Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages. indIE
Interested?Your contact person is Ms Haddigan, telephone: +353 87 3662992.
For your application please press the button "Apply now"!