Business Development Manager
Our TeamBeing part of the cut-e Ireland team means working in a fun, collaborative and innovative environment. You will be given the opportunity to work with many of the country's most successful organizations advising on and supporting the delivery of their recruitment, assessment and leadership development strategies.
Join our team if you are passionate about talent assessment and want to create real added value in businesses.
As Commercial Lead Ireland, you will support with the achievement of the overall team sales goal by:
What your tasks will be
- developing and leading sales strategies to grow existing customer base and acquire new enterprise accounts
- adding value to the growth activities by identifying and pursuing B2B commercial opportunities and managing associated marketing efforts.
- collaborating with colleagues across Aon to cross-sell across the portfolio
- acting as a role model and leader within the organization
- sharing your knowledge and expertise with local and global teams to improve holistic customer experience and revenue growth
- expanding your professional networks and skills through participation in conferences and professional bodies.
- managing lead generation strategy and execution for Ireland, leveraging internal sales enablement resources
- keeping updated on trends and market conditions to expand the company's commercial activity, and generate increased revenues and sustainable growth.
What we are looking for
- Strong understanding of assessment methodologies and diagnostics
- Flexibility to travel as required
- High affinity for digital solutions and very good skills in MS Office
- The ideal candidate will possess proven experience in Commercial Development
- Proven experience in sales and marketing in a B2B and B2C/B2F environment, and managing relationships with industry influencers, stakeholders and customers.
- Enthusiastic self-starter, with the ambition and commitment to help build a high-performing sales and marketing team and strategy.
- You will be expected to work on your own initiative to tight deadlines and deliver ambitious targets of revenue growth.
What will help you succeed
- Enjoying working with clients
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of initiative and sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Identification with our team values of support, collaboration and innovation
What we offerOur company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
A stimulating work environment
Flat hierarchies and working with internationally minded people
A supportive and responsive team culture
Opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
Flexible working hours
indIEAbout the company
Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon's Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Interested?Your contact person is Ruth Haddigan, telephone: +353 87 3662992.
For your application please press the button "Apply now"!