Senior Consultant (I/O Psychology)
The key role of the Occupational Psychologist/Senior Consultant will be to provide project management and professional consultancy to clients from a wide range of industries. (This job description is not intended to establish a total definition of the job, but an outline of the duties)
- Provide account and project management and professional advisory services to clients from a wide range of industries
- Design and implement client solutions including but not limited to:
o Assessment: Pre-assessment, Online assessments, Interviews, Assessment Centres, Executive Assessments, 360 Feedback
o Development: Development Centres, Coaching
o Design: Competency Frameworks, Assessment or Development Methodologies & Tools, Situational Judgement Questionnaire Design; Realistic Job Preview
- Design; Bespoke Reporting; Validation
o Technical: Systems Integration; Statistical Analysis
- Combine technology and assessment methodologies to deliver highly efficient processes in line with best practice principles
- Deliver training as required to support project implementation
- Support and contribute to local and global teams through sharing knowledge and expertise
- Engaging in business development activities as required
- Build professional network and continuously develop skills through participation in research and conferences
- Support cut-e’s portfolio of product design and quality assurance activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- MSc in Occupational Psychology or equivalent
- Proven experience in consultancy / professional advisory
- Evidence of complex project management experience
- Strong understanding of psychometrics
- Flexibility to travel as required
- Experience with HR system integrations desirable
- Statistical analysis capabilities
- Chartered Occupational Psychologist or equivalent
- Authorised to work in UK
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours and an open, internationally open minded team
- A stimulating work environment that offers continuous personal development and training opportunities through working with international experts in our field and multinational client organisations from a wide range of industries.
- The opportunity to thrive in a company culture that emphasises pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity.
Founded in 2002, cut-e (pronounced 'cute') provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments. In May 2017, global professional services firm Aon plc acquired cut-e and integrated the company into its global talent solution. cut-e and Aon, as Aon's Assessment Solutions, undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Interested?Your contact person is Ms Haddigan, telephone: +353 87 3662992.
For your application please press the button "Apply now"!